Do you have specific skin areas that you struggle to treat with a derma roller or micro needling pen? Or perhaps you have some stubborn skin imperfections that you'd like to target?
Then the Derma Stamp Micro Needling skin tool is just what you're looking for!
Unlike a derma roller, which rolls a barrel of ultra fine needles over the skin, the Derma Stamp Micro Needling skin tool is used to press directly into targeted areas of the skin. The stamp mechanism gives the user a targeted treatment approach, and is an ideal microneedling tool for treating isolated scars/scar tissue as well as other areas which are small, difficult to reach or feature specific, small skin imperfections.
Like other microneedling tools, the Derma Stamp Micro Needling Skin tools works by creating tiny channels into the skin via ultra fine needles, which simulates a mild trauma response in the skin and triggers the skin to produce collagen and elastin, healing the micro channels and improving the appearance of skin imperfections at the same time.
What can the Derma Stamp Micro Needling Skin Tool assist with treating?
This handy tool can be used to improve the visible appearance of:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Hyperpigmentation, sun spots and age spots
- Scarring (for instance surgical scars and acne scars)
- Stretch marks
- Hair loss or receding hair
- Deep wrinkles
- Dryness and redness
Why choose a Derma Stamp Micro Needling Skin Tool?
If you have precise areas to target, you'll love this tool. If you're also new to micro needling, want to test the waters or would like to try a very affordable option before you upgrade to a Microneedling Pen, this can be a great place to start.
The Derma Stamp Micro Needling skin tool is a great way to start treating isolated scars and imperfections, and you'll love seeing the results.
Derma Stamp Micro Needling Skin Tool Features:
- Adjustable needle dial ranging from 0.5mm - 3mm
- Protective needle cap
- Ergonomic design for better control
How to use the Derma Stamp Micro Needling Skin Tool
First, choose your needle gauge size. The Derma Stamp Micro Needling skin tool has an adjustable needle dial ranging from 0.5mm - 3mm. We recommend the needle gauges be used as follows:
- 0.5mm - 1.0 mm – treating hyper-pigmented spots, facial wrinkles and smaller scars
- 1.5 mm – reducing deep wrinkles and scars (acne, stretch marks, surgery, burn scars)
- 2.0 mm – heavy duty scarring removal, intended for body areas only
- 2.5mm - 3mm – heavy duty scarring removal, intended for body areas only
Directions for use:
- Choose the needle gauge you wish to use, set the adjustment dial and make sure it has been disinfected and cleaned before use. This is to ensure sterility.
- Cleanse skin with cleanser of choice to remove all traces of makeup. This will also prevent the exchange of bacteria.
- Apply hyaluronic acid onto skin before stamping.
- Simply press the Derma Stamp Micro Needling skin tool into the area you wish to treat, focusing on one area at a time. Do not over-stamp the same area. Maintain a uniform speed and pressure for the best results.
- After treatment apply a serum such as hyaluronic acid to skin while micro-channels are still open.
Please Note: This is only for personal use, don't share with others. If you have a wound or sore you should not use this stamp. Do not stamp too much more than indicated time. If skin shows hypersensitive response, consult with your doctor. Keep the micro needles clean and dry. Store in a safe place out of the reach of children.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Microneedling products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.