OnlyMyPlace™ Hydra Pen
OnlyMyPlace™ Hydra Pen
The new OnlyMyPlace Hydra Pen system is a premium micro-needling device, designed to improve the appearance of hair loss, enlarged pores, fine lines, scarring, and overall skin texture and tone. The difference of the Hydra Pen from other micro-needling devices is the device is filled with serums for targeted mesotherapy. In combination with high-quality serum ingredients, Hydra Pen can improve skin tone and overall skin texture and brightness.
- Built-in serum dispenser within the device - this means that the initial, preliminary layer of Hyaluronic Acid applied to the skin before microneedling is infused into the microchannels, then a further burst of hydration is pushed into the channels by the pen's serum dispenser. It's ideal for intense hydration!
5 speed control - Up to 5500 punctures per minute
- Rechargeable built-in battery
- 16000 RPM
- Fixed 0.5mm needle depth
- Dual action cartridge for needling and serum infusion
- Improves product absorption by up to 500%
- High-speed vertical movement reduces pain to a minimum
- Easier to operate in smaller areas than previous models
- Because of vertical delivery, needles easily penetrate scar tissue without risk of bending
- Various micro-needle modes to stimulate skin
OnlyMyPlace Hyrdra Pen Professional Wireless Rechargeable Micro-needle Skin Care Tool
The Hydra Pen is a new device for fractional mesotherapy treatment which rejuvenates and brightens the skin. It also combines the functions of microdermabrasion and mesotherapy.
Hydra Pen micro-needles produce micro-injuries to the epidermis, which stimulates the production of collagen and elastin and improves your cellular turnover rate. As we age, our collagen production and cellular turnover rate slows down, resulting in less vibrant, dull looking skin. The needles create channels in the skin, which increases the penetration of your serum antioxidants by up to 80%.
This device has a plastic handle and holds cartridges with 12 pins. When the device is turned on, the needles in the cartridge begin the reciprocating motion with a frequency of 3000 punctures per minute to 5500 punctures per minute. Due to this motion, little punctures in the skin are evenly distributed. Through the punctures, the serum penetrates deep into the layers of the skin which
leads to the activation process. The injuries stimulate skin regeneration and renewal which results in a lifting and firming effect.
- Acne Scar removal and treatment
- Surgical Scars
- Burn Scars
- Anti Ageing - Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Hair Loss and Hair Restoration
- Stretch Marks
- Enlarged Pores
- Hyper-pigmentation treatment.
- Noticeable cosmetic improvement within a few days of the first treatment.
- Short healing time.
- No permanent damage or injury.
- No bruising, infection, discolouration or other complications.
- Extremely high absorption of any active ingredients applied post-use.
- Almost all skin types can be treated.
- Thickens the dermis without damaging or removing epidermis.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing any Derma products. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any concerns or questions, please contact your GP or dermatologist.
Microneedling pens come with thin, sharp stainless steel needles. This means less skin trauma when the needles puncture your skin.
1 x Microneedling Pen
6 x Needle Cartridges
1 x English Manual
1 x USB Cable
1 x Storage Box
We offer free, safe no-contact delivery with every order, no matter how big or small. Once you place an order, you should receive a tracking number within 1-2 business days.
If you’re looking for a non-surgical option to treat the appearance of wrinkles, unwanted scars, and large pores, stimulate your own collagen, and improve the overall appearance of your skin, microneedling may be exactly what you want.