RETURNS & REFUNDS
You may return most new, unopened items within 45 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The items must be in new and unused condition in the original packaging.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We offer a 100% money back guarantee on all products that are defective or damaged during shipping. Just let us know and we will provide a return address and a replacement or refund as preferred.
If you are unsatisfied with your order - please contact our support and we will do our best to help you out!
We do not issue the refund if:
• Your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address)
• Cancellation after dispatch (once you have a tracking number we will not be able to cancel the order or refund)
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it, do the following:
- Verify the shipping address in your order confirmation email
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- See if someone else accepted the delivery, unless you have health or safety concerns about doing so.
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Wait 48 hours; in rare cases packages may say delivered up to 48 hours before arrival.
If there's still no sign of the package contact the local carrier.
Please contact our customer service team email@example.com to obtain your local carrier tracking number.